Consultant | Fab Modification | Services | Maintenance | Quality
3 IN 1 SPRAY DRYER MACHINE
CONFIGURATION AND SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- The liquid is fed to the high speed atomizer by Peristaltic Pump.
- The liquid will be sprayed into fine beads under the action of centrifugal force or air stream.
- The filtered air into the heating system to produce the fixed temperature of hot air, and then passes the spiral case and hot air distributor, enters into the drying tower and contacts the fine beads will be drop to the fix temperautre instantaneously.
- The hot air and material will be fall as spiral. In falling process, the temperature will be drop gradually. In the meantime, the moisture of product is decreased gradually, finally up to the design requirements.
- The product dried will be discharged at the bottom of drying tower and cyclone and cloth bag filter. And the offgas will be exhausted into outdoor after de-dusted.
AIR INLET SECTION
- Equipped with HEPA Filter (99.99%) in the inlet port, met for the sanitary standard.
- Heating system adopts 36kW electric heater.
Air inlet duct: made of stainless steel 316 with heat insulation.
LIQUID FEEDING & ATOMIZING SECTION
- Peristaltic Pump (Flow Rate): 480ml/min
- High speed Centrifugal Atomizer: XH-10 / 18000rpm, the max. atomizing capacity: 20kg/h
- Atomizing Disc: ø80mm, made of stainless steel 316 (Spray holes)
- Atomizer is contolled by Schneider inverter.
- Two fluid nozzle, Co-current mode, stainless steel 316
- Two fluid nozzle, Fountain mode, stainless steel 316
SPRAY DRYING CHAMBER SECTION
- The spiral case and hot air distributor: air inlet case in the top and hot air distributor, according to difference situations, adjust the air inlet angle, so to make the air flows efficiently in the drying tower, so to avoid the product stick onto the interior walls of the drying tower.
- Working Temperatures: spiral case and hot air distributor: 200ºC to 350ºC, and the outlet temperature will be around 80ºC to 120ºC.
- Pneumatic hammers are provided in the conical part of drying tower, specially designed by our Clarity Engineering. With big shock and less compressed air consumption.
- Lighting devices on the top of spray tower.